By shopping with our Classic Treasures website you understand and accept these conditions. Please read our terms and conditions carefully, and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- You may also pay by phone with your credit card directly and safely by calling through with your details to Classic Treasures on:
Australia 02 6372 7626
International 61 2 6372 7626
If our telephone is unattended, please leave a message and we shall return your call as soon as it is possible.
- We also accept bank transfers into our bank account. Details are provided on request.
- All orders are dispatched once payment confirmation has been received.
- All our prices and amounts are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- We strive to have the best prices for you, as we are the shopper in the first instance, and wish to do the best for you.
- We Post Our Classic Treasures All Around Our World.
- Our postage rates are accurate and are based on the current Australia Post Rates for Australia wide and Worldwide.
- Please ensure that you provide the correct addressee and delivery address to safeguard your purchase so as your Treasure gets to you.
- Registered Post / Insurance / Custom Shipping
- We do suggest and recommend registered post and/or insurance for expensive and/or collectable purchases, or urgent shipment.
- Unfortunately, Classic Treasures cannot be held accountable for any items lost in the mail.
We therefore do recommend the extra security ‘Registered Post’ option.
- We are more than happy to source any additional postage rates and advise you before posting your order.
- If you have further queries regarding Custom Shipping Options please feel free to email or call us, and we shall be happy to help.
Lost or missing parcels
- Please ensure you provide us with the correct mailing address to avoid lost or misplaced parcels.
- If you think a parcel has gone missing, please phone us to find out the exact postal date. You may then need to contact your local post office.
- If the item is lost in transit, an enquiry will then be lodged with Australia Post.
- Please note that orders that are not insured cannot be replaced by Classic Treasures if all efforts have been exhausted for tracking, and the parcel has been lost in transit.
- We accept returns within 10 days of receipt of your order if the goods supplied have not been clearly advertised or described, or if they are faulty. In these cases, please notify us immediately, and arrangements shall be made for a full refund, exchange for the same style, or exchange for another product. Returns must be in the original condition as at purchase. Returns under these conditions are at our cost.
Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to return the item. Unfortunately, Classic Treasures cannot be held accountable for any items lost in the mail.
- Returns other than that of the above are at the cost of the purchaser.
- Note: Sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular priced items can be refunded.
- If you have any queries with regard to our returns policy, please contact us.
- We are happy to take orders via telephone.
- You may place your order directly through to us on:
Australia 02 6372 7626 or
International 61 2 6372 7626
If our phone is unattended when you call, please leave a message and we will happily return your call as soon as possible.
Sending your purchase as a GIFT
If you are buying Treasures to send to a loved one or friend as a GIFT, please write This Is A Gift in the comments section when placing your order. Be sure that the shipping address is for the recipient and the billing address is yours J
In this way we invoice you rather than the lucky recipient.
Gift Wrapping & Card
We offer free gift wrapping & a free card when you purchase as a gift
Remember to let us know if the recipient is a Her or Him (for colour-coded gift wrapping purposes) & better yet their ‘Favourite Colour’ as well!
Also advise of the message/sentiment you would like written on the card
& We’ll wrap & write it all up with great care